Providing Members Options
We are offering THREE Options to help you manage your finances! An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your checking account to cover a transaction. If you write a check, use automatic bill pay or use your debit card without having enough money in your checking account, you will overdraw the account.
To avoid this; HFFCU offers three overdraft protection options to cover you.
Contact the Credit Union for more information.
Overdraft Protection Options
Eligible members can avoid the embarrassment and cost of returned checks, even if there are not sufficient funds for an automatic overdraft transfer from a savings account.
Set up Automated transfers:
- Money will be transferred from another share account
- A fee of $5.00 per occurrence
Sign up for Courtesy Pay:
- Negative balances up to $500
- A fee of $32.00 per occurrence
- Must bring balance to $0.00 every 30 days
Sign up for overdraft Line of Credit:
- Credit Lines Up to $5,000
- No per item fee
- Direct Deposit Required
- Monthly payments of $89.00 per $1,000