What is Pet Insurance?
Provides reimbursement for covered veterinary care including accidents, illnesses, cancer, hereditary conditions, behavioral issues, and dental disease based on the plan type selected.
- Draft, Share Draft, Credit Card
- All Dogs and Cats 8 weeks old and up are eligible for coverage
- No upfront underwriting required for enrollment
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80% or 90%
- Annual limit options ranging from $2500 and above
- Choice of $100, $250, or $500 annual deductible
- Preventive care can be added for a low additional cost
- Accident only coverage available
- Insurance can be used for treatment at any licensed veterinary clinic in the U.S. or Canada
- Rates are not affected by the health history of the pet
- Direct deposit available for reimbursements
- 10% multiple pet discount
- *30-day money back guarantee if no claims are covered
As with all insurance programs, some exclusions apply which are detailed in the Policy of Insurance.
*Not available in all states. New York members receive pro rata refunds.
Pet Insurance FAQs
No. Claims are submitted online, email, mail or fax. Reimbursements are directly deposited into your bank account or mailed to you by check.
No. All future knee and ligament issues will not be eligible.
No. There is no upfront underwriting required for enrollment.
The Base plan coverage starts on the 15th day after the policy effective date, and coverage for Preventive Care starts the day after the policy effective date.
Yes. You can add as many pets to your account as you'd like. With two or more pets on your account you can qualify for a discount.
No. However, an injury or illness that is cured with no symptoms or treatments for 180 days can be covered in the future.
No. All dogs and cats 8 weeks old and up are eligible for coverage.