Protect your Future with myHFFCU
What is Life Insurance?
A life insurance policy from myHFFCU can help your loved ones pay college tuition, mortgage payments, and even help cover retirement income gaps in the event of your passing.
Do I need Life Insurance?
If you have anyone that depends on you financially or if you don’t want to leave your loved ones with burial costs or debt, then the answer is yes. And if you’re just starting out and want to lock in an affordable rate for when you have a family, different types of life insurance can help with that, too.
Benefits of Life Insurance:
- Tax Advantages
- Prevent Debt Burden
- Protect Finances from Catastrophe
- Ability to become Collateral
- Straight-Forward Policy Terms
Here is a list of the attractive benefits of life insurance that you cannot lose out on
Prevent Financial Uncertainties
- Secures family against loss of income of the policy holder due to unforeseen emergencies.
Prevent Debit Burden
- Enables policyholder's family to pay off debts like loans - home loan, car loan, etc.
Secure Child's Future
- Provide for the increasingly expensive costs for quality education, marriage & other aspirations.
Robust Corpus for Retirement
- Save enough capital to maintain your lifestyle when you no longer will be gainfully employed.
- Up to Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C of the IT Act, 1961 on annual premium.
- Up to Rs. 1.5 lakh as per Section 10(10D) of the IT Act, 1961 on claims.
Get started with our Life Insurance options and protect your future with myHFFCU. Call Member Services at (860) 246-5236.
Life insurance options offered by