Protect your Checking account with Courtesy Pay
Now offering Courtesy Pay to members with checking accounts!
More that ever, protecting your financing is important. Prepare your checking account for the unexpected with myHFFCU Courtesy Pay. With $500.00 of overdraft protection, you can lower your stress and keep your checking account up to date.
Benefits of Courtesy Pay:
- Avoid Insufficient funds when depositing a check
- Protect your account from excessive overdraft fees
- Stop overdrafts of Automatic payments
- Save yourself from a $39.00 NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) fee
What You Need to Know
An overdraft occurs when a check, debit card, ATM or other electronic transaction is presented to the Credit Union and the balance in your account is insufficient to settle the transaction, or funds previously deposited have not been made available. Depending on your arrangements with the Credit Union, we can resolve your overdrafts in the following manners:
- Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual service which allows the Credit Union’s discretionary payment of overdrafts for accounts maintained in good standing. There is no charge to have Courtesy Pay available on your account; however, a $32 fee is charged each time you utilize the service
- Making regular deposits sufficient to cover transactions
- Having a positive balance at least once every 30 days or less
- There are no legal orders outstanding against the account