Our wire transfer service is just one of the safe and convenient banking options we offer to help you manage your money. We provide both incoming and outgoing wire transfer services to our members.
The following information is required when processing an outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Amount of wire
- Account number from which to withdraw funds
- Name of Receiving Institution
- Routing and Transit Number (ABA#) of Receiving Institution
- Account number at Receiving Institution
- Name of person receiving the funds
- Address of person receiving the funds
- Any special instructions
Please refer to our most recent Fee Schedule for costs associated with outgoing domestic wire transfers.
Some institutions may have special wiring instructions. Please be sure to verify the other institution's wire instructions prior to initiating an outgoing transfer.
Wire TO: Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union 4450 Weaver Parkway Warrenville, IL 60555 USA
ABA#: 271 987 635
Further Credit: Hartford Firefighters’ Federal Credit Union
ABA: #: 211 977 317
Member Account Number and Suffix, (If no suffix is stated the money will be deposit into the member’s savings)
Reminder to members – Cutoff time for all wires is 3:00 P.M.