Who Can Join?
Employees and independent contractors who work in the Fire Protection Industry in the state of Connecticut, meaning persons who work for or at:
- Fire departments, including government and private fire departments;
- Emergency medical and rescue service providers, with strong dependency relationships with fire departments.
- Entities, only for those persons who work directly on the oversight or research of or on fire prevention, control, or preparedness services; and
- Non-profit foundations authorized by their organizing
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, volunteers, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.