Use Skip-A-Pay Program today
If you find yourself needing a break from your HFFCU loan payment, free up some extra cash with a Skip-A-Pay program. When you have an Auto or Personal Loan at HFFCU, we’ll let you Skip-A-Payment once in a 6-month period, for a small fee.
Requirements for a Skip-A-Pay
- Borrowers must be current on all credit obligations with HFFCU at the time the loan payment is skipped.
- Your account must be in good standing and must have enough funds to cover the $35.00 processing fee
- Skip-A-Pay is not available for real estate, credit cards or student loans
- One Skip-A-Pay is allowed per loan per 6 months
- Your loan term will be extended by the number of skipped loan payments