Information for Members Regarding Covid-19
myHFFCU is With You During This Time
As we and the rest of the world remain focused on the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), your friends at HFFCU wanted you to know we have begun taking preparatory steps to assure that we can continue to provide you financial services should any development close down our Credit Union.
We take Disaster Recovery (DR) very seriously, and a Pandemic situation is part of our DR Policy. Combined with our electronic services that available to all members, we also have the ability to log in remotely, redirect our phones to a new location and obtain our working files off the cloud. We have worked very hard this past year to make sure that if 776 Maple Avenue was not able to open its doors, that we could still make sure that we could serve our member’s needs.
Our branch is still operating normal hours but we encourage myhffcu members to utilize our online banking and telebanking options!
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
Mon-Fri 8AM – 4PM
With that said, I would strongly urge all members to consider the following:
- Make sure you have a myHFFCU debit card. www.myhffcu.org/checking/
- We belong to the Allpoint ATM network. This network provides over 55,000 surcharge free ATM’s across the US.
- You can find one on our website www.myhffcu.org/atm-locator/
- Sign up for Courtesy Pay www.myhffcu.org/courtesy-pay/
- Courtesy Pay provides members with a checking account the ability to overdraw the account up to $500 per month.
- This service, while it has a fee, will NOT return checks for insufficient funds as long as there is available courtesy pay funds available.
- Make sure you are registered for Home Banking oasis4.espsolution.net/hfcu/login.aspx
- Online access to Home Banking will provide all the Account information you need including Account Balances, Statements, Check Images, Ability to transfer funds from one account to another, and access to our online applications
- Make sure you set up Mobile Banking oasis4.espsolution.net/hfcu/login.aspx
- As with Home Banking, we have a mobile environment where you can perform all of the above transactions on your Smart Phone
- Sign up for Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) www.myhffcu.org/gallery/remote-deposit-capture/
- With RDC, you can deposit any check into your HFFCU account by just taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your smartphone.
- Deposits will post normally in less than 24 hours.
- Use our 24-hour Audio Response system
- With Audio Response, you can call (877) 553-5545 and get account balances or transfer money at any time, from anywhere.
- Apply for a myHFFCU Credit Card www.myhffcu.org/visa-credit-card/
- With Line of Credit up to $10,000, having that available source of funds should you need it brings peace of mind.
- Our LOW 9.90% rate will beat most offers out there on the market
- You can even do a balance transfer from one of your higher rate credit cards and basically refinance the balance to our lower rate
With all these services available to you, even if you cannot get to the branch for ANY reason, you still have access to your money. Please contact the office and ask for any of these services that you are interested in.
We will use our Website, Social Accounts and Email blasts to make sure we communicate with our members as the Coronavirus situation unfolds, but be rest assured, that your Credit Union is working to make sure you maintain the service you have grown used to.
Bryan Woodward CEO