New Mobile Feature
Deposit Checks from your Phone
You can now deposit checks using your smartphone. HFFCU’s mobile application now offers a new option for “Mobile Deposit”.
You can start using this service immediately, but there are a couple of things you need to know.
• To use this feature, you must first download “Squirrel RDC” from the Apple Store or Google Play. This app is the brains behind Mobile Deposit. You do not need to use it, just have it installed on your phone. All transactions will be performed via the HFFCU mobile app
• You must write “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT” on the back of the check above or below your signature or the transaction will be rejected. Please also include your “Account Number”.
• You have a deposit limit of $2000 a day and $5000 a week with this service.
• Deposits made before 1:30 pm will post the same day. All deposits made after 1:30 pm, will post by the end of the next business day. Transactions made over the weekend will post by10 am Monday morning.
Now, here are the screen shots you will need to navigate through to use Mobile Deposit:
1. Open the Mobile Deposit Application
Choose “Mobile Deposit”
2. Then Choose “Make a New Deposit”
3. Select which account you want to deposit the funds into
4. Enter the amount.
5. Endorse the check and write “For Mobile Deposit”
6. Take a picture of the check.
The app will auto focus and snap the photo automatically once it is
properly centered in the viewfinder.